All the miles of a hard road are worth a
moment of true happiness.


Saturday, June 6, 2009

Blogging pains...

I am starting to remember why most of my blogs have went to the way side in the past. Maybe I am just a complete idiot but nothing I want to work here works for me. I have been trying to change this awful background and nothing seems to work. Its like a disease I just cant shake! I have tried adding all sorts of cute little things on the side but again nothing wants to work for me. I am sure you don't need a degree in blogging to figure this out, but I seriously think you need more then what I've got!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you a new message regarding that a few minutes ago at facebook. Check it out and let me know :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stuff on the side! You're doing way better than I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was the stuff on the side I couldnt figure out, my friend Angela added it all for me.

    ReplyDelete