All the miles of a hard road are worth a
moment of true happiness.


Wednesday, June 3, 2009

First post...

So, this is my first official post to this new blog. I have attempted blogging in the past but have always ended up ditching my blogs because I had narrowed my topics down too much. So this time my blog is dedicated to my family! How can I get bored when seeking inspiration from the best place ever? I will be blogging about our lives and all the obsessive thoughts we have on growing old in a healthy and happy way. My newest obsession is with buying American made products. So I will be blogging a lot about the great products I find that are made right here in our great country! An older and constantly evolving obsession is with health. Weather it be eating the healthiest way possible or surrounding ourselves with the healthiest environment possible. So weather your family, friends or just a person wandering by, I hope you enjoy the content of this blog!!! Welcome to my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment