All the miles of a hard road are worth a
moment of true happiness.


Sunday, September 6, 2009

A gift for myself

When it comes to spending money on myself, it rarely happens. Don't get me wrong I spend money. Some how every week I am able to find too many ways to spend our budget. Usually it has something to do with food, Thomas or the house. You may be looking at my picture and scratching your head. Yes, technically a broom is for the house, but not this broom. This broom is all mine! I have been contemplating buying a new one for quite some time now. I wanted to buy one that was American made and a corn cob broom as well.

When I saw this one for under seven (yes, I said seven) dollars at Cost Co I almost walked right passed it. Surely nothing under that giant roof was American made, except for a large portion of the people walking around. But then my love of the broom took over and I picked it up... Only to see it was made right here in the good ole USA! Thomas of course pretended to be a witch riding on the broom all the way through the store and out to our car.

Now all that is left is a bitter sweet good bye to my old worn out broom. Who, I cant seem to find now... ahh the mysteries of a good old broom!

No comments:

Post a Comment