All the miles of a hard road are worth a
moment of true happiness.


Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mercury Fillings



If you have any fillings in your teeth you MUST watch this video!!! I have two, which I already have scheduled to be removed. Pat also is scheduled to have his one removed. The tooth they show in this video is over 25 years old, so don't assume just because you have had your fillings in your mouth for a long time that they are not effecting you! Please click on this link and watch this short clip so you can be aware of what is happening inside your body. You must be aware of how your filling are removed. Just going into a regular dentist could be dangerous to your health.

We have been planing on getting our mercury fillings removed for a while now but after talking briefly to a "regular" dentist I decided to wait and find a better option. When I asked this dentist about her experience she was overly smug about the whole thing, saying that she has been doing it daily for years. Which was not the response I was looking for. Perhaps if she had mentioned what precautions she took to insure mine and her own safety I would have been a little more open to using her.

Here is a link to the Holistic Dental Association http://www.holisticdental.org/membersearch

You simply type in your city and state and a list of Holistic Dentists will pop up. There were three listed in our city and I went with a wonderful man who's wife I spent nearly an hour talking with on the phone. She was passionate to say the least, and that my friends is what you should be looking for!

Wow, I just realized I might have gotten a bit ahead of myself with this post. Some of you reading this might not have any idea why you would want to get rid of your pretty silver fillings. Let me just add a list of issues that can arise from having these in your mouth. I will put my list at the end. I also just want to say that the wife of the dentist I will be seeing told me how after her mercury fillings were removed she stopped having migraines which had plagued her for most of her life. OK here is the list, I am copying this from a friend off face book (thanks, April!)

Alzheimer’s disease, Asthma, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD,) Learning Disabilities, Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis (MS,) Parkinson’s disease, Lou Gehrig’s disease, Chronic Fatigue syndrome... the list goes on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment