All the miles of a hard road are worth a
moment of true happiness.


Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I ♥ faces: Completely Candid




I was looking at my friend Lisa's blog: http://www.whatfeedsmysoul.com/2009/09/photo-wishes.html and she was taking part in yet another cool web contest. This contest is taking place over at http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/

I love taking pictures and am especially fond of taking candid pictures. So I thought I would go ahead and try this out as well. I am sort of bummed because I have several awesome pictures I took overseas of people, people not quite like you see here. I have an amazing picture of a gypsy women and her baby and beautiful picture of a group of very old men hashing it out on the streets of Italy, but alas I am a computer failure and have no idea how to scan them into my computer (these were taken pre-digital.)

Here is a picture I took just a few weeks ago, and has quickly become one of my favorite pictures. We were on vacation in Dana Point, California. Thomas found this great tree and decided to explore all of its potential. I just love the look of pure joy and satisfaction on his sweet little face! I think if you click on the picture (and any picture on my blog) that it will blow it up so you can see it better, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment