All the miles of a hard road are worth a
moment of true happiness.


Saturday, October 10, 2009

Christmas gifts 2009

I really feel on top of things this year for Christmas. It is early Oct and Thomas' Christmas gifts have just arrived. I ordered these adorable and awesome handcrafted toys from: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6228019 The quality of work is outstanding and the prices are unbelievable. Pat and I are still scratching our heads at how affordable these were. You can also check out videos on you tube of this work here: http://www.youtube.com/user/mikebtoys I really hope we can keep these a secret for the next two and half months. Mike B also sells airplanes, huge train sets and battle ships. He was so kind to throw in two free sets of mini construction vehicles. Look at how cute they are. Thomas is going to have such a great time playing with these. I love that they are hand made here in the US and are made from untreated wood. I hope you consider having a hand made Christmas this year!















No comments:

Post a Comment