All the miles of a hard road are worth a
moment of true happiness.


Friday, September 25, 2009

EMF gone mad???



How do you know when you have offically lost it??? I am sitting here with a giant wad of tin foil under a base ball cap. I am thinking the emfs are giving me a monster headache so rather then turning off this stupid computer I wrap my head in foil???... It just dawned on me what a quack I may in fact be...I had to take a picture and show you. ps. my headache is lessening but now I have a funny metal taste in my mouth...no I havent been drinking and no I havent been chewing on foil....LOL! (not that drinking would cause the taste just this odd behavior.) Oh and I found a neat website for my fellow nuts: http://www.lessemf.com/personal.html check out the canopy for your bed....

1 comment:

  1. Ok, now you have me starting worrying about you! *lol* Naaa, I am a nut in my own way,, so you are just fine ;oP

    ReplyDelete